Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with my boyfriend we live together at my mother home and I own him money?

One minute we get on and next we are fighting. I've told him many times, I want to break up but he want to work it out and my family don鈥檛 like himHow can I break up with my boyfriend we live together at my mother home and I own him money?
Tell him that the money you owe him can be considered as his rent to your mother for staying in her home, then sling him out.How can I break up with my boyfriend we live together at my mother home and I own him money?
Thank goodness it's your mother's home and not his otherwise you might be stuck.





Tell him you are through





If he's got nowhere to go then you might want to give him a reasonable time to get somewhere. Put it on the calendar so there's no argument.





Beg borrow or steal the money you owe him. It might be enough for him to find a flat or something.





Harden your heart
If you want to end it then tell him.You can always repay him the money when you have got it.Mind its not unusual to fight especially living with family.If your feelings have changed towards him then put your foot down %26amp; tell him it is over %26amp; he has to find somewhere else to live.Good Luck
Change the locks on the doors and put his stuff outside.
.ihope this helps in some wayMaybe if you tell him if he wants to work on the relationship you need your space and the more you are together the further apart you grow .And if loves you like you say then tell him that he has to prove this and moving out giving you this space would be a start or talk to your parents and get them to tell you both you have to move out ,Then the next step is once you are apart you become more stronger and your able to tell him you like your freedom
Well then I think your heart is telling you to finish it but he's making it difficult for you. The fact that you owe him money is neither here nor there, just make an arrangement to repay it and let him know you are set on finishing with him no matter how he feels.
I would sort out a payment plan and call his parents to pick him up.
Just tell him to get his butt out.....its the only way.
get your own place first...if you owe him money then tell him that you'll pay it back when you have it....if your not happy with this guy ask him to move out and get on with your life
If you dont love him and dont want to be with him dont stay together


the only way to do it is tell him, be honest and tell him how u feel but stand your ground be strong and dont give in. Tell him you have had some good times together and that you love him as a friend and will always remember good times you have shared but thats it for you and you want to move on.


If he still doesnt accept it tell him to b****r off!!!
hasn't anyone in your family got the guts to throw him out your making a big deal out of it//borrow the money to pay him off and make sure his bags are full and he's got no reason to show up again
I wonder how people own their boyfriend money, with me my guy gives me from his heart and i bet this is real love. Why should the one u love borrow from u ? its a crazy idea. It simply means one day ur kids will pay for the breastfeeding and parental care. And perhaps ur guy will pay for the sex. hahahaha soundz crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment