Friday, August 20, 2010

If your boyfriend is cheating on you how do you break up with him?

What would you say so he knows your not the kind to mess with and just I make him feel stupid on the whole?? :(( I'm depressed right now u thought he was meant for meIf your boyfriend is cheating on you how do you break up with him?
just tell him , you wanna break up.. you can't handle being with someone who's cheating... he's not worth it , anyways.If your boyfriend is cheating on you how do you break up with him?
Say this, how dare you do this to me? I love you with all of my heart but what? Is this the price of the victories we share, I love you but you hurt me so I guess we should end this or else I will kill you :)
make a comment about how small his manhood is, in public, in front of everybody. then laugh and say you're moving on to find someone who can satisfy you.
go out for dinner and order the most expensive **** than just find a simple comment and blow up on him over it in front of the whole restaurant lol..just walk out forcing him to pay haha that would ****** suck

No comments:

Post a Comment