Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should i break up with him?

Okay well we have gone out a few times. I keep on thinking i have true feelingsfor him, but i don't. I only want him when i don't have him, and i need to get over that and become real close friends with him, and thats it. I don't know how i should break up with him, because he is going to get reeeeeally mad at me and i keep on thinkin blame it on him, but i dont know!! help me please! :'(How should i break up with him?
say i want you close to me but as a friend tell him you well always be by he side and you want him to be by yours and if he understand and respect you then he well want the same for you.How should i break up with him?
The best thing to do is to tell the truth. Let him know that you just don't have the feelings for him that you thought you did. make it clear that it's nothing that he did. he shouldn't get mad, but if he does, he shhould get over it eventually. let him know that you still want to be friends. good luck.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment