Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with him?

We aren't really going out or anything he just asked me out two days ago and I said yes because I liked him. Now I am over him and I really don't want to go out with him on Wednesday. Do u think txting him and saying it isn't going to work out will be bad? Idk!!! Please help meHow should I break up with him?
this happened to my friend, just a while ago, unfortunatly it happens a lot. i think u just need to sit down with him, not via phone or internet...explain u need some time/ not over ex/ rushed into it/ want to get to know each other more.. its only been two days, im sure he'l be fine :)How should I break up with him?
For some reason, I think you are young. Very young, asking this question.


I'm assuming so because most young girls after being asked out by a boy tend to shy away because they are nervous, scared, etc, or different intimate relations.








This also sounds like a 4th grade type boyfriend...like you're closer when your friends than when you are ';going out';. Try to make up your mind before entering any other relationships.


And don't take this with any offense, just trying to help.
How do you get over someone in 2 days? Well that's irrelevant, truthfully if it's only been 2 days he should be fine. I would be. Don't let it go on though or you'll probably get called some harsh names %26amp; he may be justified.
Sounds like you're messing with his head - if that's the case, shame on you.





If you changed your mind, you should do it in person - show responsibility.
Your not even dating, so you can't ';break up';.





Yes, texting is fine considering your not even dating.
give him the courtesy of telling him in person. it shows more politeness and covers you bases in case he considers you two to be dating
Just tell him it's not you, it's me.
what are you taking stupid pills

No comments:

Post a Comment