Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to break up with my boyfriend. Should I do it by cheating on him?

My recent bf just cheated on me with another girl. How should i get him back?I want to break up with my boyfriend. Should I do it by cheating on him?
By coming over to my place and opening your legsI want to break up with my boyfriend. Should I do it by cheating on him?
Ok first off he is a low life boy and doesn't deserve you at all if he's going to cheat on you. Coming from personal experience I've been in this exact same situation and I choose to cheat on him. Looking back now I made the wrong choice. I become known as a cheater. He didn't really deserve the time or the energy to cheat on him. So I would just break up with him in another way. Since he decided to do this to you embarrass him and do it publicly.
No that is so unethical. you should just break up with him and if he try's to get back with you don't get back at him . If he cheats on you once chances is that he will cheat on you again. Find a better man than him. Be the bigger person.
Getting even is not going to make you feel any better. Why would you want to stoop to his level? The best way to make him regretful is to move on and be happy. They can't stand it.
two wrongs dont make a right. you should be the better..bigger person..what goes around comes around. and he will get what he deserves. NO u shouldnt cheat on him just to get back at him.. break up with him and move on.


good luck
Why would you do that? It just makes you as bad as him! Don't cheapen yourself. That kind of ';revenge'; always has a way of backfiring; believe me!


Move on with your life and be ready for something better.
don't be as low as him.


all cheating to get revenge does is start more drama.


dump his sorry butt, and let him know what he's missing. (:
no bec than you are looked at as the girl who cheats on her botfriends


it will end up bitting you in the ***





so just tell him


you dont think the relationship is going anywhere
Noo don't cheat on him. Just break up with him. You don't want to go down to his level you want to be the one coming out on top. Make him feel bad.
You show some respect for and confidence in yourself and tell him that you deserve better and that you are moving on.
why would you cheat on him back? thats just immature you should like wear practically nothing and look sexy and be like too bad xDD lol
NO, thats makes just as bad as he is. You cant go down to his level. just break up with him and get it over with
nah cheating on him will accomplish nothing. u will also hurt the boy you use because u dont actually like him =(
revenge is lower than him...


don't cheat on him, try to work it out with him, be reasonable, people make mistakes
dont be stupid and do that tell him face to face or email or even by text be smart and do the right thing
Just end it. Be the better person. It's stupid to stoop to his level.
Eye for an eye is what i believe.
Dont get him back. Sleep with his best guy friend.
no


2 wrongs don't make a right


be the bigger person and leave, don't cheat back


; )
dump him....you cant just do nothing.
ignore him and call him a fag
no never if there was an issue with him just do it right if you do that i think it makes people lower....
def. NOT

No comments:

Post a Comment