Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with him?

Well, theres this guy, his name is Charles. We've been together for 2 months now and I would say our realationship status is okay, but I recently found a new guy named Dontae and i've grown to really like him. The only reason i'm cheating is because Charles cheated on me with my best friend of 4 years. The only problem I have is breaking up with Charles. His birthday is coming up soon and I hate breaking up with people. So what should I do?How do I break up with him?
Well.... you probably should have broken up with him once he cheated on you. It seems like you really don't have feelings for Charles. But... if i were you, i would tell him how you feel and that you don't see your relationship going further. Good luckHow do I break up with him?
3 simple words:





I AM GAY
  • asp net web hosting
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment