Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I break up with my bf with out hurting him?

We have been dating for a while now and I'm sick of him not talking to me and i like another guy that i wan't to go out with. Help me please!!!!!!!How do I break up with my bf with out hurting him?
You'll hear this a million times - it's not possible to break up with somebody without hurting their feelings. Dumping somebody is personal. It means that you don't want to date that certain person anymore so how can he not be hurt about it? Even if the person doesn't really care, it still hurts to be dumped because once again, it's PERSONAL. They dumped you for the person you are and you can't make them feel better about being dumped.How do I break up with my bf with out hurting him?
not possible.





EDIT: it is possible.


get your hot sister/cousin/other female relative to hook up with him.
You don't,just do it and get it over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment