Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a boyfriend he is younger than me and he is really nice but i want to break up with him HOW?

We have been dating for a few months we are kind of back and forth we broke up twice but we always end up back together. But this time I am ready to get it over with By it being so close to V-day I don't want to do it but I don't want to get a gift and then break up with him HELP ME!!I have a boyfriend he is younger than me and he is really nice but i want to break up with him HOW?
get him a date with your daughter.I have a boyfriend he is younger than me and he is really nice but i want to break up with him HOW?
Do it now. Break up with him ASAP. I'm serious. I broke up with one of my ex girlfriends on valentine's day. It was a mutual break, but it was on valentine's day. If you don't wanna be there, just have the courage to call him and tell him that you are feeling different about the relationship, and that you don't like the way you feel.





tell him you need some time to clear your head and think things through. He'll respond one of two ways: either he'll give you time, with which you take and tell him in a few days (without contact) that you want out, or he will spaz out, with which you get upset and tell him that you just wanted to think about some things, that this always happens, and that you can't do it anymore.





You could do that, or you could just be honest with him. That usually works too.
umm i would say... be real with it mabe he has strong feelings for you. think about it how he treats you? is he really in to you? ... but if you do decide that you really wan to break up with him then talk to him calm and tel him how you truly feel. if you are honest and your evidence is secured than he will meet you with the understanding. don't let it be too long. stay friends with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment