Friday, August 20, 2010

HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY BBYS DADDY IF I LIVE WITH HIM?

we fight all the time over lil things. like if i dont answer him if i say sumthinn wrong n i gotta let him kno wat ima wear before i wear it.idk wat to do or how to tell him im dun.HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY BBYS DADDY IF I LIVE WITH HIM?
You move out.HOW DO I BREAK UP WITH MY BBYS DADDY IF I LIVE WITH HIM?
Is your name on the lease? Or do you legally own the home with him? If so, he can't kick you out. You can break up and stay there until one of you finds another place to live. Otherwise, ask a friend or family member if you can stay with them for a few weeks until you make other arrangements. He can only control you as much as you let him, stand up for yourself.
I don't know what kind of person he is but,sometimes guys will get more and more aggressive in little ways that you may not even notice at first,but where this ultimately end up is he's over bearing and controlling. What you may want to do is tell 'em ';,Look I know already what I have to tell you is gonna start something,but you need to know that I've made up my mind and u goin off is just gonna make me know that i'm making the right decision. Then tell 'em how u feel, tell 'em when you want want to dissolve the relationship and reach some kind of understanding as to when he can and cannot visit his child. BE FIRM
tell him you are tired of his controlling attitude, and you are no longer interested in have a relationship with him. Just because you have a baby by him does not give him the key to treat you like you are somebody off the street. And when you tell him, you must be for real and not let him talk you into staying. because living with a controlling person is dangerous.
  • c++
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment