Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quick opinion: How should i break up with him?

Lately my bf and i


-can't hold a convo


-Talk to our friends more than we do eachother


-Are always bored when we are with eachother.





We've been going out for 6 months now and i've had it with him. But he's also very sensitive and we just had a fight and promised things would change but they're not changing. He also has this best friend (whos a girl) that he puts before me....But i don't know what to do.Quick opinion: How should i break up with him?
. Just tell him the truth, then dump him.Quick opinion: How should i break up with him?
you can either be mean to him and try to let him break up with you or just sit down and tell him how you feel.





I would say something like ';I know we've been dating six months so I obviously think of you as one of my best friends and I don't want that to change. Just lately I haven't been feeling like I want a relationship and it might be better if we still hung out sometimes and stayed friends.'; Then let him talk


';Sorry if you still like me I understand you might be mad'; *give hug*





answer mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
I went thru the exact same thing wit my ex except it was for 2 yrs. The relationship itself wasnt serious or goin anywhere. He had bad communication skills..he didnt like to txt he said he was a phone person but he wouldnt say much on the phone. So i broke up wit him..it wasnt working and it jus seemed like it wasnt meant to be. But first...talk to him and have a serious talk bout these issues and jus try again and see if anything changes. If it continues to be the same ol same ol then maybe yall need to call it quits in the relationship cuz theres no point of being wit that person if ur not happy...thats how i was
Yes, dump him.
thats how me %26amp; my recent ex were.


DUMP HIM.


goood luckk (:

No comments:

Post a Comment