Friday, August 20, 2010

Why does I always break up with him?

Every time we get in a fight I resort to breaking up with him, only right after to cry and miss him. We've been dating for 6 months, and I always do this! I hate it, why do I do this? and how do I stop doing it?Why does I always break up with him?
i use to do the same thing, and i did it because i wanted to see if he would come back andi loved the attention when he did and also that let me kno he still cared about me. when ur about to break up with him walk away or hang up the phone and wait till ur calm to talk.Why does I always break up with him?
I think you may be very emotionally needy. Maybe you just get so frustrated in the heat of the moment, and then later you want to see if he'll get back together with you? Whatever it is it's not healthy, and he won't enjoy you toying with his emotions, as he'll think you're power tripping in the relationship just to keep him wrapped around your finger. Instead, try new ways to express your anger/ frustration when you guys are arguing. Pick your battles, censor what you choose to fight about. Otherwise, this relationship is doomed, and so is every relationship to come.
You need to find another way of doing things you know because he's gonna get sick of you saying it over you know what i mean
This is why I will never have a girlfriend - sex buddies only. All this relationship stuff is too emotional for y'all
you act on your emotions. you need to learn to work through it and not break up after fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment