Friday, August 20, 2010

My bf is now ignoring/avoiding me, how do I break up with him?

This is kind of a followup to my last question. I don't really like my bf anymore and he was my first real bf so I don't really know how to break up with him. We've almost been together for a year, but now ever since after the break he has been avoiding/ignoring me. He hasn't said anything to me at all. So I was just wondering, when and how should I break up with him? Thanks for your help.My bf is now ignoring/avoiding me, how do I break up with him?
Sounds like he has already broke up with you.My bf is now ignoring/avoiding me, how do I break up with him?
If he is avoiding you, apparently he doesn't even want to talk to you. I would just consider the relationship over and don't even worry about talking to him about it. Move on with your life. Why go through the hassle of trying to talk to him when he is avoiding you?
Well I'd say, just tell him exactly what you're thinking. Seeing as he's ignoring and avoiding you, I'd say he doesn't really deserve an in-person break up. Call him, block your number so he doesnt know its you, and when he picks tell him exactly how you feel and that you're over.
I doubt he'll take it too hard. Just tell him it's over, and that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment