Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with him?

He's my first boyfriend ever and we haven't been together that long. I care about him a lot and I really do like him, but I'm just not ready to have this kind of relationship with him. We are really good friends, but ever since we started dating it's been too awkward and weird for me. I know maybe I should wait a little longer since it's my first boyfriend, but I'm really not ready for this. I can't bare another day. What is the best way to break up with him?How do I break up with him?
This may sound odd, but what you just said in your question, is the answer. Say something like, ';I really don't think I'm ready for this kind of relationship...'; And then carry on to what you're feeling. Don't be cruel, but don't be a pushover. Just be 100% honest.How do I break up with him?
tell him we better function like friends that in relationship, tell him you are not being ready etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment