Friday, August 20, 2010

I don't really like my bf as much anymore, should I break up with him and how?

Well I have been going out with this guy for almost 10 months, I just don't really like him as much as I used to anymore. I just feel like I need some space. Should I break up with him? He's also my first official bf, so how would I break up with him?I don't really like my bf as much anymore, should I break up with him and how?
just tell him the truth


i broke up with my bf of a year and a half becuase i just couldn't deal with everything that was going on. i didn't feel the same and we constantly fought.





i will warn you though...since he's your first ';official'; bf like you said, breaking up with him is going to be really hard...and you'll question yourself as to if you're making the right decision, but in the end, don't YOU deserve to be happy?





Just explain everything to him, and hopefully everything will go well. i can't promise anything though.I don't really like my bf as much anymore, should I break up with him and how?
Girl that dude love you and you wanna break up with him because you got bored of him. Damn that screwed up...before you just start breaking up with him all willy nilly put him in your shoes. Now if he was to break up with you for that **** then how would you feel? But if your really wanna make things work with him just tell him you don't wanna break up you jus need more personal time. If you wanna break up with him then you do something to him the irks him enough to break up with you. Or you can just tell him the TRUTH or CHEAT or jus LOSE contact with him some kinda way.
By saying, I feel like I need some more space and want to stop seeing you for a while. After a comfortable period of time you can decide to continue the relationship with him. Otherwise say, I'm sorry to break up with you but I feel we do not have enough in common to continue.
Hun if he makes you feel like you are the most amazing girl in the world stay with him but if he dosent ever seem to be with you then dump him.


if you feel this way about him just say ';That you guys are super great friends and thats all you seem to be'; and say ';i like but just as my friend'; and ask him if hes ok!
We just don't know the easiest way to break up. There isn't one. All you can do is suggest that you and he take some time away from each other to think about the relationship.
Its a two-way street, Break up with him tell him what your feeling if you dont feel the way you should for him dont keep the relationship going if he loves you, the your screwed. So what are you going to do? Let him down easy
Aw. Well Just Tell Him The Truth. Tell Him That Things Aren't The Way They Used To Be. And If You Stay With Him When You dont Really like Him, You're Just Going to end Up Being Miserable and Possibly Cheating Which Will Hurt More.


Hope This Helped* ^_^
take a break. But also remember that its not going to be that hot sex and dancing all the time, unless you live in a drama filled life.





Get over yourself and give him a break.
If you like him still but just need space, talk to him, if you honestly dont like him, burn the bridge with him and move on.
yeahh uu should.


dnt like be nice about it either. just be like we need to break up cuz I dont feel the same about you anymore. dnt do the whole ';lets still be friends thing'; everyone knows thts bull.
Yes you should break up with him, especially since its still a pretty short relationship. Let him go before he develops greater feelings for you. You both deserve that.
Be honest with him tell him how U feel don't string him along you'll both get hurt Guys do havefeelings too so you'd be doing the right thing for both of you
yes you should break up with him now before things get serious if they already didnt, bcuz he might really have feeling for you and leadin him on is not a good thing
go on break see if your feelings change if you still feel the same tell him you dont feel for him like a bf anymore and you dont want to waste his time
yess you should break up with him or tell him you need a break to see if your feelings change, because if you wait to long he might get deeper feelings for you!
be HONEST. Tell him that you feel you are growing apart and want some time away. Don't string him along.
ok be like your my first bf and i really liked u and its been so long i think i need some time and space .... hope it goes good whatever you decide
Just break up with him... tell him things have changed and you don't feel the same way you used to, life goes on :)
give it a try. time will prove worthy.
I was too late.You got your answers already.

No comments:

Post a Comment