Friday, August 20, 2010

How can you deal with a break up, and him bing your first love?

I never benn the type of girl, to show my emotions towards anyboy.


but he changed me alot, but i did treat him wrong, and took advantage of his love, and now, he hates me i did cheated on him, but i was acting stupid at that time, i lanred so much and now i've matured


how can i let him know i changed?


what should i do?..


i dont want it to be over between us...How can you deal with a break up, and him bing your first love?
Honey there may be nothing you can do. Be proud of yourself that you've learned a lesson here. it doesn't feel good does it when someone breaks your heart. it will be ok in time. your young. You've got plenty of time to meet someone. Just make sure that you have learned something out of this. Not to treat people badly when their being nice to you. Don't worry too much. he may be the type though not to ever trust you again. can't say I blame him can you?? You'll find that special someone. Just apologize for what you have done to him. That's all you can do. it will make you feel somewhat better knowing you excepted to take the responsibility for what you have done. Good luck. And pat yourself on the back for realizing what you have done. A lot of people can't do that. So give yourself a break ok.How can you deal with a break up, and him bing your first love?
I broke up with my first love too. I cheated on him, too when I was drunk and stupid. I've matured since then and I've changed my lifestyle completely, but I don't want to go back to him. I say that it's over. Mainly because even if you never forget your first love (the saying is true) you should learn from it and just move on. The past can't be changed and that pain and hurt will still hang over whatever relationship you try to form in the future. It's hard and it hurts but you just have to let it go. I cried a lot and both of our hearts broke because of it, but now I feel I'm ready to make a new start based on what I've learned from in the past. So just allow yourself time to heal and keep the memories.
1st be your self, that's why he fell in love you in the first place. Love is tricky and unforgiving. Let him know that you are truly sorry and that taking advantage of his love was wrong. Let him know that he's your first real lover.


ADVISE:


There's no guide book on how to Love each other. This is a practice that we continue to learn. Point is to learn from it and move on. You sound wonderful and truly remorsefully.......YOU'LL BE FINE.
It depends if you have changed...?


i was in love with a guy for 4 years ...


wow!


but i ended up having sex with a guy on saturday and it all changed we have been apart since summer i still have soo much feelings for him its crazy.


maybe you should take your mind off everything else concentrate on him and you


try your hardest


=]


good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!


dont go for another guy


BIG MISTAKE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment