Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with him?

I mean...i still wanna be friends... n i still like him


i just... idt theres ne way we could werk out...


im wondering IF i should break up with him and HOW i should break up with hime if i do?How to break up with him?
in person, in private so not to embarrass him, and gently. tell him why you guys are breaking up too.


hope i helped!How to break up with him?
if you still like him then break up with him in person not over the phone or a note (bad times) and let it down gently and allways have a back up reason
The best way to break up with someone is to be completely honest. Don't break up over texting, emails, or any other electronics. Sit him down and have a serious talk about how you still want to be friends and care about him still you just don't have those same feelings you had before and its not his fault. Explain to him your feelings and be honest.





If you are loosing feelings for this person there is no reason for you to stay with them..do whats best for you!





Good Luck and be gentle with him!
You don't have to worry dear...........he is going to break up with you soon.................xo
It's always best to do it in person. Phoning or texting is to impersonal and too rude. And my advice is to do it right away the next time you see him. Judging by the MANY, many excuses I have used over the years, best lesson I learned is NOT to use an excuse, because someone can always rebuff that with an argument. But if you say something along the lines of, ';I'm sorry to come with this out of nowhere, but I honestly do not want to be in a relationship at this time. I still want to be friends, but there are certain things that a relationship is hindering me from doing right now, and I would like the freedom to pursue those things. I would be open to just dating and seeing where things lead, but nothing serious at this point.';





IF he asks you what those things are, the only answer you owe is that they are personal and you'd rather not go into them. Look, someone broke up with me like this once, and although it hurts at first, you can't blame them forever because they were just honest enough to tell you they weren't happy at that time. And later, believe it or not, this guy and I stayed friends (still are) and it's better that way. GL.
just say it's over u n me no more 2gether simple i noe it's hard
You didnt put WHY you were going to break up with him though??


we need to know what happened to give you adivce but anyways if you want to break up with him and just tell him you just wanna be friends just say :





';I Like You And Everything, But Its Just Not Working..I Still Want To Be Friends Though! (:';





he should understand the way you feel if you have been together quite long...hope i helped hunnie! xx :)
Listen________, Honestly you are a great guy and the time we have spent has been great, I want you to be happy and always be good, but I also want to be happy but I don't feel that way with you and im sorry to hurt you. Right now I think that I would like for us to give the opportunity to be single and seek our happiness.'; That sounds corny huh? I am very subtle so I get to the point, I was trying to be as understanding and nice... But if you are not happy, hey, who else is going to look out for your best interest but yourself? If he loves you, and wants your happiness he will understand. Don't stay with him, just because he doesn't agree to be friends, it will hurt him and it will be difficult, but you will be fine.
No offence but you shouldnt be dating if you cant break up with someone. And you cant be friends with an ex, it isnt fair if you are leading the other person on. If you try to be friends he is going to think that you are still interested in him. Sorry to be harsh and break it to ya, but this is reality hun.
Maybe you should just say to him exactly what you put in there...you


dont think the relationship is working out and you were wondering if there is anyway you both can still be friends, and if he understands then no problem, but if he does'nt then its okay except that and move on.


-hope it helps. :)
You should tell him the honest truth or else, stress is going to get you. You'll be ugly then get wrinkles. Tell him the truth and get it all out. However try your best to act like friends with him after the break up.
  • c++
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment