Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should i break up with him and make it clear that its over without being mean?

I have been dating this guy for 2 months and i don't have feelings for him .He is just not for me.





However,i want to tell him straight up that i don't have feelings for him,we are not right for each other and i want him stop calling me and move on with his life.I am also going to tell that i don't feel the same way.





so do you think if i tell him this ,he will be crushed?


Is there any nicer way to tell him?


How should i break up with him and make it clear that its over without being mean?
I would tell him that you just dont think he's right for you, that he's a great guy and you don't want to waste his time. Obviously you don't want to hurt him so make sure he's aware of that too but showing this is best for BOTH of you.How should i break up with him and make it clear that its over without being mean?
Its only been 2 months. Not 2 years. Just say it quickly. Billy, I don't want to see you anymore. We are not right for each other and I want to move on. I don't want to hurt your feelings but I didn't want to let it go on anymore.





(don't use words like ';I think or maybe'; be strong. Say I KNOW, or this is what I want.)





Just listen. If he says can I still call you tell him I would rather you not. And then don't answer the phone. He will get over it. Don't feel bad. Live your best life.
just try to rephrase what you just said in a nicer way '; that i don't have feelings for him,we are not right for each other and i want him stop calling me and move on with his life';
You can be honest and kind at the same time.....Tell him exactly what you told us.....If he can't be a real man and accept that the feelings aren't there for you....that is his problem!
There's nothing you can do about hurting his feeling and how he will take it.Just be honest and tell him there's no future try to be as gentle as possible
It's over.....then stop calling and leave him alone. He will get the point. 2 mos is only 8 wks...nothing
This belongs in the dating section
tell him you think he would have more chemistry with someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment