Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with him?

This really nice guy asked me out. I didn't know what to say so for some reason I said yes. It's not that I don't think he is a great guy. I just don't want to date anyone right now. I have been through some bad relationships and I think now that I am not ready to try it again quite yet. How can I break up with him without totally ruining our friendship and crushing his heart?How should I break up with him?
It's simple. Say exactly that. But most of all, do it with respect, and with dignity. If you don't want to crush him, its important to be open and honest with him. Label out your reasons, and make them clear.





If you want to keep the possibility of dating him open, then tell him that, if not, then just keep it to what you said above.





Most importantly though, do it with respect, he'll appreciate that and it will lessen your chances of destroying your friendship/crushing him.How should I break up with him?
get drunk and screw his best friend

No comments:

Post a Comment