Friday, August 20, 2010

How long would I have to slip ';saltpeter'; into your BF's food before you break up with him

How long would things have to ';stay soft'; for him How long would I have to slip ';saltpeter'; into your BF's food before you break up with him
I'll dump him right now if you promise to come and pork me.





You don't even need to waste time putting saltpeter in his food, that's just time wasted that we could be having sexy time.How long would I have to slip ';saltpeter'; into your BF's food before you break up with him
I used to live in a ghetto aye double es neighborhood in Oakland and the dude who ran the corner store was from Yamen and said that he orders the saltpeter soda on purpose. He said he was doing his part for the '***** problem'





Wow!
1 month. Are you soft alot?
you could do it forever...our relationship isn't based on just sex.
  • c++
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment