Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good reasons to break up without hurting him?

i like my boyfriend


but i want to break up - the reasons personal


i would prefer lyeing then telling him the truth, because the truth will hurt him.


I DO NOT WANT CRAP ABOUT HOW I SHOULDNT LIE


im doing it for his sake


so please


what can i say?








my first one is that i have family problems i have to deal with, and i wont have time for him, and ill be in crappy moods and i dont want to be that type of girlfriend.Good reasons to break up without hurting him?
Dear Guy,


I'm just not that into you.


Love AlwaysGood reasons to break up without hurting him?
the reason you suggested wont work, unbelievable.





for starters, no reason will keep him happy. you prob know that... so here is my suggestion for a lie.





hmmm. ';I'm gay';
its not you, its me

No comments:

Post a Comment