Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend with out hurting him or making him feel like i just used him for a dance?

my boyfriend asked me to go to our school's snoball dance and i said yes, then about a week later he asked me out and I didn't know how to say no because i would feel really really bad about it. And now i don't want to date him any more but i also don't want people to think that i just used him to go to the dance... HELP PLEASEHow do I break up with my boyfriend with out hurting him or making him feel like i just used him for a dance?
So... You've gone to the dance?





If that's all you've done, then he's not your BF. He was a date. If you've called him your BF, then you both jumped the gun, to be frank.





You're barely into anything if that's all that you've done, so the best thing to do is just tell him that you're not interested. You don't have to do it with a mean-spirited attitude, you can just say ';I appreciate the invite, but I'm really just not interested in you that way.'; It's honest, it's not a copout, it's simple. It tells a guy that you're not repulsed, you just don't wish to go further.





Best of luck!How do I break up with my boyfriend with out hurting him or making him feel like i just used him for a dance?
give it time. give id say about a week or so and then see how you feel. if you feel the same then you should consider gentle ways of breakingup with him and make sure you dont go for the next guy that enters your vision. that will tear him. if you feel more confident about him and more of anything even if its only slightly, then give it one more week maybe 2. eventually sooner or later you will be introduced to feelings more clearly and the descision will be alot easier. if you are so conflicted about it then thats means you still kinda like him. give him a chance. youve only been with him for a week!
Just tell him. You'll both get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment