Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with him?

I know I already asked a question like this but... I really really hate the break up part of a relationship... mostly when I am the one to break the persons heart... I see Cort at lunch today and we have been together for a little over a month, and he thinks that everything is fine and we are both happy but... I need to break up with him today before the weekend... What should I say? What should I do? And what time during lunch should I do this?How should I break up with him?
Don't do it by text or by email for starters. Try talking like normal and talk about your relationship then say it to him. say something like ';I feel this relationships not going to work out'; or something along those lines. It's your choice when you want to break it off with him, ask him to be your friend still and you won't feel as bad if you are still good friends.. Good luck.How should I break up with him?
I don't know how upset this guy will be in the cafeteria with his little milk box and a tray of the cook's special. The best way to do it is to tell him you had sex with you're dad. Either way he'll get the message and everything will work out fine
Hopefully your not breaking up with him just to **** someone else this weekend but if i were you i would tell him what the problem is and do it slowly. If you have someone else do it then he'll hate you forever. But if you don't care if your not friends then go ahead. But be nice about it.
be nice about it. TEll him you really appreciate him, and or everything he does... but that you would prefer that both of you got to know each other better. Make sure you take him for a walk. don't do it in front of other people. THat would be pretty bad :(
know the reason for your breakup,is it a valid one, cause u dont wana hurt him also.. tell him about it nicely with a gud explanation. but i fink he can get over it cause its just a month relationship not years,
i would do it as you are eatting and start and say we need to talk and then say we need to break up and all that and say bye and leave
it not worth going on a relationship if you're not happy. it doen't matter what time you say it, its still gonna hurt, so i would say , just spit it out and keep going.
Wow, you are cold. Do the guy a favor and dump him so he can be free of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment