Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with him?

Okay here it is. I'm dating this guy that was like a really good friend but I don't like him like that. He guilt me into dating him. And now all I want to do is break up with him but I've only been dating him since last night. And I don't want to ruin our friendship. Please help me I appreciate every ones advice.How do I break up with him?
I've had to do this before. Its scary cause you dont want to lose him as a friend but you dont want to make things awkard either. Just talk to him and tell him that you thought about it and you think that you guys should just stay friends, because he means so much to you that you wouldnt want there to be any chance of ruining yr friendship, tell him that you are so sorry for leading him on and you feel bad for being so confusing, but you feel like this would be the best thing. This is exactly what i said and me and the guy are still best friends and there is no akwardness atall. I'm so happy that I did it the next day, otherwise if i had waited longer he may have gotten more attached and he would not have been so forgiving. Do it soon before he starts seeing you as his girlfriend and not his friend. Because once that view is changed its hard to go back to being ';just'; friends. I hope this helps :]

No comments:

Post a Comment