Friday, August 20, 2010

I need him to break up with her. Any ideas as to how to split them up?

OK. So i like this guy. Typical: hot, funny, sweet, and we share interests in acting. But there is one person standing in the way... his girlfriend. I need a foolproof plan of breaking them up so that I have the chance I deserve. But, I cant make myself look bad or like I planned this. Any ideas?I need him to break up with her. Any ideas as to how to split them up?
hes happy w her. dont be a *****I need him to break up with her. Any ideas as to how to split them up?
Just wait or you'll end up looking like a home wrecker.
that is an @ss move. How would feel if someone broke up your relationship? Plus if he liked you more than her, he would have dumped her by now and date you. He is still with her, he is happy. Grow up and find a single guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment