Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with him?

He treats me so right. The way all girls should feel! He tells me he loves me every night but i just cant do the love thing anymore. I like flirting and being free. Hes in a commitment and I cant handle this anymore. I love him too but goodness i dont want to love so soon. This boy stuff has just gotten started. My Friends say ive got something goo but i feel like this good things got me locked in shackles.... How can i be free again?How can I break up with him?
It's totally normal to feel this way. I am assuming you are young so just don't fret, break up with him you have your whole life (filled with more interesting guys) ahead of you.How can I break up with him?
just food for thought. i've always been that girl who breaks up with guys because i hate being tied down. I've been dating the love of my life for 9 months now.. and i kinda convinced him to break up with me after 2 months.. and then i cried myself to sleep for a week and luckily he took me back but

Report Abuse



i still felt tied down and i kinda snooped around and stuff and after like 4 months.. i didn't know why the hell i would think anyone else was good enough for me or why i even looked.. it took me a while to realize that i have to try because once i was out i would look for another bf and it would be

Report Abuse



the same thing over and over again. and i didn't just want to hook up and flirt because i've been used way to many times so i can't just do that ethier. so just make sure you're doing the right thing because a sweet boy like you have may not take you back after you break his heart once. GOODLUCK =D

Report Abuse



WOW relly well idk if u dont like the relationship bcuz u fell tied up then just tell him ur not looking for a relationship right now and u just want to be alone for a while
the grass is always greener on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment