Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with him?

I'm fifteen and I've been in a relationship with this guy for two years now but I find myself less in love with him then I thought and more interested in a friend of mine. I feel I should break up with him because of this but the fact hes actually done nothing wrong makes me feel awful. Hes quite attached to me and I just don't know what to do.How do I break up with him?
Awwww. I'm sorry because I know exactly how you feel. The truth is no matter how you do it, his feelings are going to get hurt. That being said, you do need to end it if you don't feel the same way about him anymore.





I think your relationship deserves an honest ending. Like you said, he never did anything wrong so I think you owe it to him to do it in person and have enough time so you can talk to him about it and be open about how you feel if he wants. There is no best way to do this but be as nice as you can. (I suspect you already were going to be nice though so that is probably not that helpful) I have always found that starting the conversation is the worst part. It's hard to find the way around saying ';We need to talk';. Just be like ';Wow I feel like we haven't really talked in a while'; and then just continue by saying that you think you should break up and tell him why. Just be honest. Don't lie and don't make up excuses.





Okay. Also, don't talk about it with a lot of people before you do it. It would probably not be a good thing if he was the last person to find out. And don't break up with him where a lot of people are around and can hear because that could embarrass him. You sound like you are trying to do the right thing so you probably will do the right thing. Good Luck :) I really do hope it all turns out OK in the end.How do I break up with him?
Considering I was dumped recently, I'm going to be completely straight with you. Just say what you feel and get it over with as soon as possible. Face to face. It's hard, but the longer you wait, the more painful it's going to be for the both of you. Trust me, I know. And it's not fare for the other person if you're staying with them and you don't have feelings for them anymore, or you have feelings for someone else. Best of luck.
That's why you don't get into relationships when you're in high school. You're only this young and irresponsible once.





I have a best friend that was with a guy since she was a freshman, and she recently broke up with him (we're in college). She says she wish she didn't get that serious until she was older and knew who she was and what she wanted. She feels like she wasted time.





Unlike the past, there's never really such things as high school sweethearts that work out anymore.
I know it sucks but if you are losing those feelings for him, that's all the reason you need. Its like a band-aid, you rip it off and its over. It will hurt him more if you stick with him, just to stick with him. You two aren't meant to be, so why force it?
just tell him that you're losing interest in him and gaining some to another friend and that it would be best that you guys weren't together.
Start by saying your sorry then tell him you need to maybe see other people for a while. good luck :/

No comments:

Post a Comment