Friday, August 20, 2010

My boyfriend treats me like crap, how can I break up with him very meanly?

How can I rip him up when I break up with him this weekend, I want to make him feel at least a little of the pain I've felt.My boyfriend treats me like crap, how can I break up with him very meanly?
Step 1: Buy a gun


Step 2: Break up with your boyfriend


Step 3: Shoot him in the legs and stomach so he's not dead


Step 4: Take a huge knife and cut parts the body into severed pieces(Make sure he's still alive)


Step 5: Take his car and tie his body to the car and kick him in the balls


Step 6: put gasoline on the car


Step 7: Drive down to a deserted beach


Step 8: light his body and the car on fire


Step 9: Wait for the car and body to burn a little


Step 10: Then push the car into the ocean


Step 11: Smile and drink a beer :DMy boyfriend treats me like crap, how can I break up with him very meanly?
Don't let him have the satisfaction of knowing he hurt/anger you so much.....those that anger you control you. Tell him how you really feel and then cut him off!!! I've realised that the truth hurts!!!
Hi - do it with some dignity, without resorting to anything spiteful or ugly.





You'll feel better about yourself in the long run.





Good luck.
Don't reduce to his level. Have at least the decency to do it like it should be
';you know what? I am freaking sick of you. You're the biggest moron I've ever met. I'm going, go **** yourself, bastard';?
Break up with him in a text message. HE'll go bonkers like Taylor Swift.
Just go. Life is short.
kick him in the nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment