Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do I Solve My PROBLEM?!?!? OR How Do I Break Up W/ Him?鈾?

My problem is my boyfriend! hes starrting to avoid me and i hate that he does it! well first of all i call him and he never anwsers then i go to his house and his mom says hes not here hes at his best friends house, so i was thinking of breaking up with him but i dont know how to tell him...How Do I Solve My PROBLEM?!?!? OR How Do I Break Up W/ Him?鈾?
I had a friend who avoided girl friends intentionally so they would break up with him, childish, but if that's the case it doesn't matter how you break up with him because he deserves it.





If there's another reason then you should go by how you're treated not how you feel, or in this case, BOTH.





How? Just say I'm breaking up with you, or I think we should break up.How Do I Solve My PROBLEM?!?!? OR How Do I Break Up W/ Him?鈾?
well ask him y he is avoiding u and thean ask wheen will u be able to hang wit u leat him answer thean if he gaves u a answer u dont like say w/e its over or talk about it if he gaves u awnser u like talk about it a little bit more





answer mine plz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
There does need to be a break. Just fading away is hard on the ego. I suggest taking it in hand and, if he's really your boyfriend then there should be some moment when you are face -to-face, acknowledge that you realize you aren't ';in sinc'; anymore and you've noticed he's needing some ';space'; so it's best that you both take all the room you need.





But do ask him if there is something bothering him that you can help him with. If he isn't trying to break up with you then perhaps he has a problem of some other kind.
Coming from experience, it's possible that he is just in a bad mood. I know I've been in the kind of mood that I really just don't want to be happy. Or, he could be reading mixed signals from you, especially if you have been thinking about breaking up with him. It's wierd, but a guy can sense when a girl's unhappy, with him or anything else. Many times, when a guy feels those kind of vibes, he tries to stay out of your way, if anything, he might be trying to distance himself so that he doesn't get blindsided. If you really think that you want to break up with him, do it soon, don't let him suffer. But, if you want to try and fix it, find him somewhere and ask him what's wrong. Tell him that you care for him, and want to know what's going on, and if you can help. If he sees you making such a move towards fixing something, he'll join in. I think that if he is avoiding you, it's more out of fear than anything. Talk to him, calm him down, and see what you can do.





Best of luck!





~Tubaman~
Tell him point blank you hate it that hes been avoiding you and you cant stand it any more so its over.





be good:)
Just tell him. Is there really any other way?
tell him what has been going on tell him your feelings..open your heart speak from your heart..just tell him what you feel and what you feel is right.
The next time you get a hold of him, ask him whats wrong. Point it out, put him on the spot. If he ignores you, or his eyes glaze over.. break up with him. I think you can take it from there(:
  • asp net web hosting
  • fast loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment