Monday, August 16, 2010

How to break up with Him?

I've been going out with my bf for 4 months, and he keeps telling me how much in love he is with me, he cant live without me and all that stuff. I just feel pressured into it and honestly am not matue enough for that serious of a relationship. How do I break it off without absolutely crushing him?How to break up with Him?
Depending on your age and his and considering you've only been going out for 4 months it might be difficult for him. But just sitting down with him over dinner or something and talking about ';taking a break'; will give him the hint. Your happiness is what you should consider. Dont let him pressure you into staying with him because your afraid hes gonna get hurt. It happens to everyone. Dont sweat it. Just talk to him. Good luck girl!How to break up with Him?
theres no easy way of doing it unless he is a snoob then is very simple, how about you just talk to him about it maybe you'll find both yourselves maturing in the process if you do solve it.
Say what you told us. You're not looking for a serious relationship.. blah blah blah.
i do not know, and why are you asking strangers for it? Just do what you want to do more. if you know what to do...
Just tell him, if he's crushed and heartbroken that's his problem he needs to get over it.
Text message

No comments:

Post a Comment