Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What is a good break up song for myspace to show him how hurt I am.?

My boyfriend and I dated for about 10 months. And I think that that is a long time for us only being 15 and 16.


He broke up with me 3 days ago.


What is a good break up song for myspace to show him how hurt I am.What is a good break up song for myspace to show him how hurt I am.?
everything we had - the academy isWhat is a good break up song for myspace to show him how hurt I am.?
';Before he cheats'; by carrie underwood


';don't come around here no more'; by tom petty


';you're not sorry'; by taylor swift


';so what'; by pink


';sober'; by pink


';single ladies'; by beyonce


';big girls don't cry' by fergie


';heartless'; by kanye west
take a bow by rhianna
I Hope You Die - Bloodhound Gang

No comments:

Post a Comment