Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with him?

I have been dating this guy for about 2 weeks. I liked him when he asked me out but I don;t rly like him anymore. I don't really kno what to say or how to say it. I still want to be friends, and i don't want to make him feel like a complete idiot or jerk when i break up with him.How should I break up with him?
Ok you can be like


';i have been giving this a lot of thought and i just wanted to let you know right now that i cant be your girlfriend anymore. I just dont feel the way i use to about you and i think it would be better for the both of us just to remain good friends. It makes things less complicated for us and i just dont think im ready to be in a relation ship right now.';





and when you do break up with him KEEP talking to him like usual or else things are going to get weird.How should I break up with him?
just say it's not working out and that you need time but you still want to be friends and you think you rushed
all you have to say is . i don't like you as a boyfriend but as a friend
  • asp net web hosting
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment