Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with him?

So I have two boyfriends and one is in Mexico the other one attends High School near me and I dont know how to break up with my boyfriend that is here. I kust need some advice to let him down easy.How do I break up with him?
There are no words that are going to take away the pain that your boyfriend is going to go through. You know you are going to hurt him but you also know that it's better if you tell him now. The longer you wait the harder it is going to be hard for you to tell him that you are breaking up with him. You need to be honest with him. You need to tell him the truth. He needs to know from you that you were cheating on him. If you don't tell him the truth then he will find out from somebody else. And if he only finds out from somebody else that you cheated on him then it's going to make it worst for him to accept that you cheated and also accept that you were not honest enough to tell him the truth.





I have a feeling that you never meant to hurt your boyfriend. And I can tell that it's tearing you apart that you are going to have to break up with him. By you asking us for advice is telling me that you are a good person. But you know that it's going to be very hard for him to accept that you cheated on him so be prepared if he gets upset with you. But you need to do what is right. I think you have just learn an important lesson that you should never cheat on your boyfriend especially if you know that he's really in love with you. I also think that you have just learn that it's always better to break the relationship that you are in before getting involved with someone else. Try not to be too hard on you because you know you made a mistake and we are all entitled of making a mistake. No one is perfect and no one should be judging you because you cheated on your boyfriend.How do I break up with him?
dump the mexican I was with 2 and it is not good. they have drinking problems and cheat really bad. and sometimes even abuse you. it happened to me. it is in there culture. good luck and keep the closer one you may not ever see the mexican. ps maybe you do need to start over since your cheating and this time around keep only one at a time.
You just have to be truthful and gentle and let him know the reasons why you want to break up and tell him you are sorry and that you didn't go out to hurt him.
The worst thing you can do is prolong it. Be HONEST and just say its over, otherwise it will drag out forever and NOBODY wins.
You need to break up with BOTH of them, unless you want to get dumped yourself.
2 bfs? lmao they should b the one breaking up with a player like YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment