Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with him?

I started dating this dude a few days ago, but Im not really interested in him. It started off as a one night stand, but he liked me so he asked me out. The thing is, Im still really hooked on my ex, and I need time to get over that. Ive slept with this new guy, and every time I do, I think about my ex, and I don't think that's fair.. How do I end it politely and nicely?How do I break up with him?
i think that you shouldnt hurt his feelings . you should just be straight up with him and tell him how you feel. (:How do I break up with him?
Tell him exactly that. You dont want this new guy to be a rebound. I doubt he would want that either.





If he takes it harshly thats alright, cause its all a learning experience.
  • c++
  • ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment