Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i get him to break up with me ?

He is in love with me gawd... I want out of this but he still thinks i love him omg i feel horribleHow do i get him to break up with me ?
Tell him it is over.How do i get him to break up with me ?
just break up with him jeez
You need to tell the truth. Tell him how you feel about him. It's better to hurt short term than long term.
Tell him that he as ';big'; as the the three guys you had last night
Fed ex Him he's offically fired.
or you could break up with him?
Why don't YOU break up with him? You need to sit down and talk to him. If you don't then you will continue to feel horrible and you will be leading him on.
oh wow thats hard, you need to break up with him before he gets more attached help him out a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment