Friday, August 20, 2010

My crush is planning to break up with his gf of a yr, how long will it take him?

he's breaking up with her to be with me. How long will it usually take?My crush is planning to break up with his gf of a yr, how long will it take him?
Ok, well they have been dating for a while so it might take him a bit to get used to the idea...also he might chicken out too...but let me warn you...my current boyfriend left his girl of 2 years to be with me and she went ******* crazy. Okay? like will not leave me and him alone...so you might have to deal with that and also you might have to deal with being scared of him going back to her...its the price you pay for stealing someones man...My crush is planning to break up with his gf of a yr, how long will it take him?
This could be a number of answers. He might break things up with her tomorrow, next week, next month, next year, or he might think to himself that there is no need for a break up. I guess when he is in the single picture again, you better start making moves before his hooked up with someone else.
No way. Wrong idea! Bad situation. He might b your crush and all but i suggest you let it go ASAP. unless you want your heart broken of course. i hate when guys say they're gonna break up with theier girl 4 you. such a loser. i mean u wouldnt want that 2 happen 2 you and if his with this chick and he didnt break up with her when he told u he was then that lets him know he still wantes her and u should let it go. the relationshipp will b awkward, IF you guys still do get 2gether but my suggestion please dont do it.
It will take a matter of seconds.





But the pain for her will take much longer to get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment