Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get him to break up with her?

So my best friend (Graham), is really awesome. He seems like the perfect guy for me. One minor detail...He has a girlfriend. She seems ok.. At the same time shes a total hooker. I like him a lot but I have no idea how to break this relationship up. Bad thing is before when I didn't have feelings for him I helped him work out this relationship. HELP ME!!How do I get him to break up with her?
Don't do any backstabbing, that's fosho.


Here is what I think: You seemed to like his girlfriend before you found out you liked him.





If you didn't like his girlfriend, you wouldn't of hooked those two up.


:oHow do I get him to break up with her?
no no dont get involved with this.. when they r ready 2 break up they will!
Well thats kinda harsh. I mean my friend is dating a girl i hate and im not trying to break them up...





Just be a good friend

No comments:

Post a Comment